I teach on a number of courses at the University of York:
1st year module, Introduction to Environmental Geography: Introduction to Hazards
- 2nd year module, Earth Processes and Landforms: Fluvial processes and landscapes
- 3rd year modules, Coastal Geomorphology: Extreme events
- 3rd year module, Environmental Hazards
- MEnv module, Current Research in Environmental Geography
- 1st year trip to the North Yorkshire Moors (3 days), teaching basic field skills, landslide geomorphology, flood risk and heathland management
- 2nd year trip to the River Derwent (2 days).
I have also co-led trips to the Apennines (12 days) examining the structure, petrology and sedimentology; and to the Pyrenees (11 days) looking at sedimentology and structures of the region. Both trips were run whilst I was at Imperial College London.